It’s officially sherpa season. This plush, fleecy jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester, and features hand-drawn, sunset-inspired imagery (a favorite of ours, if you couldn't already tell by our logo). Fun fact: our co-founder, Mike Faherty, drew the abstract design himself by hand. The slightly slim fit and funnel neck are perfect for layering — stay cozy out there.
- Fit: Slim, but cut for layering. NOTE: This style is also available in Men’s sizing.
- Detail: Handdrawn Abstract Landscape Rainbow Ribbon Tape at Interior Neck Front Pockets
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Model: Model is 5'9"" wearing size Small
- Care: Close all zippers before wash. Turn inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron when needed.