A true one-of-a-kind, the Paloma™ is crafted from cozy, lightweight, 100% organic cotton jacquard that’s perfect for any climate. The vintage vibe of this bold piece is underscored by a shawl collar and removable belt, radiating a casual-cool that makes it the perfect layer to wear with everything from pants to dresses. This style features designs inspired by the landscapes and homelands of the Northern Cheyenne and Crow Nations. Created by artist Bethany Yellowtail, the intricate motif elevates the wearability of the cardigan — it’s our go-to layer over any and everything. Bethany Yellowtail is an LA-based fashion designer and CEO of B.YELLOWTAIL. Bethany is originally from the Crow Nation and an enrolled member of the Northern Cheyenne Nation in southeastern Montana.
- Fit: Long with a close, slim fit
- Detail: Shawl collar, Open front with removable self-tie belt, Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, Patch pockets at waist
- Material: 100% Organic cotton
- Model: Model is 5'9" wearing size Small
- Care: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Dry cleanable.